IBM Managing Sterling File Gateway (6T746) – 2 Days
Course Description: IBM Managing Sterling File Gateway (6T746)
This 2-day instructor-led course introduces you to the Sterling File Gateway functionality and provides the specific technical skills needed to deploy and support it. The course provides an overview of the features and provides hands-on exercises for creating routing templates, transforming file names, searching for files within a route, and reporting on file transfers.
- Configure Sterling File Gateway
- Build a route template
- Describe the different persona’s and their responsibilities
- Transfer a file from a producer to a consumer
- Define Routing Channels
- Broadcast messages
- Use the enhanced visibility to track a route
- Rebrand Sterling File Gateway
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration & Tuning (6T636) – 4 Days
Course Description: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration & Tuning
This 4-day Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning course guides you through managing user accounts, designing dashboard themes for the user accounts, and tuning business processes and the Integration Suite server to meet your system performance requirements. You will also learn about sizing performance problems and the tools to monitor and diagnose these problems
- Identify and solve basic performance related problems.
- Identify potential performance problems areas in the Sterling B2B Integrator architecture.
- Explain the procedure to install Sterling B2B Integrator on Windows Clustered Environment.
- Manage Sterling B2B Integrator permissions, user accounts, and groups.
- Describe the purpose of the Dashboard panes and portals and configure the Dashboard.
- Explain the concepts, design methods, issues, best practices and guidelines to create and implement the business processes.
- Describe Mailbox Management in Sterling B2B Integrator. •Explain different performance issues and identify its sources.
- Use the Performance Tuning Utility to test a system and to adjust performance parameters to increase performance.
- Elaborate the procedure to manually modify properties to increase performance.
- Explain the procedure to capture and analyze Performance Statistics Report and define the steps to configure thread dumps.
- Use the Sterling B2B Integrator Troubleshooter utility to troubleshoot and analyze problems.
- Use monitoring and diagnostic tools to monitor system status and identify errors on a server.
Use services to maintain clean up the Sterling B2B Integrator system.
- Explain the usage of schedules in Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Describe some of the scripts and files in the bin directory.
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Architectural Overview(6T605) – 1 Day
Course Description: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Architectural Overview
This 1-day webcast provides you with an overview of the Sterling B2B Integrator, the Sterling B2B Integrator architecture and the business process concepts in Sterling B2B Integrator. The course also provides information on clustering and the different architectural configurations. It will enable you to understand the basic components of a business process and the role of a business process in your business. The course also discusses mapping the paths in the business solution and architecting a solution.
- Understand business process architecture
- Recognize the different system configurations for Sterling B2B Integrator
- Discuss the different flow options available to a business process
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Workshop Training(6F01G) – 5 Days
Course Description: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Operations Overview
This 5-day instructor-led workshop provides the skills necessary to analyze requirements and design solutions to implement real-time scenarios of Sterling B2B Integrator using multiple communication protocols. The workshop provides extensive hands- on use with Sterling B2B Integrator and provides exposure of real-time scenarios. You will learn about architecture, customization, AS2 communication configuration, web services, security, perimeter servers and overview of clustering.
- Explain the high level Architecture of Sterling B2B Integrator
- Describe BPML activities and service architecture
- Use customized java application in business process
- Develop and customize a new service
- Analyze the standard property files and design a new property file
- Use WebSphere Messaging Queue server for message communication
- Apply various communication protocols through business process
- Elaborate the steps to implement web services in Sterling B2B Integrator
- Generate security certificates to implement secured communications
- Explain the procedure to set up local and remote perimeter servers
- Elaborate different cluster quality of services –
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Data Mapping and EDI Processing (6T656) – 5 Days
Course Description: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Data Mapping and EDI Processing (6T656)
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.This course teaches you techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on labs.
- Introduction to the Map Editor EDI Standards Mapping concepts & best practices Graphical Process Modeler
- Execute Business Process and EDI data processing
- Prerequisites: Students must understand the following: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals(6T611)
IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals(6T611) – 5 Days
Course Description: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals(6T611)
This 5-day instructor-led course provides you with a detailed examination of Sterling B2B Integrator, which provides end-to-end enterprise integration server for dynamic real-time and near-real time business collaboration and commerce automation.
This course teaches you techniques, tools and recommended practices that can be used to run a business process, create a business process using the Graphical Process Modeler, explain how to create a service configuration, explain how to track an executable business process, and discuss the basics of Sterling B2B Integrator through a combination of lecture and hands-on lab